Thursday, September 21, 2006

24 on DVD / Pictures on DVD title screen

So I am watching season 3 of 24 which I bought on DVD.

** Mild spoiler incoming -- do not read if you want to be surprised in Season 3, and didn't buy the DVDs... **
I'm moving on to the 9th episode, which means I'm moving from disc 2 to disc 3. When I put in disc 3, the title screen on the menu has a picture of Sarah Clarke. Therefore I know Nina Myers is going to be in one of the episodes on the disc.

I am watching an episode where Jack and the Salazars are going to buy the virus from the Ukranians, and the broker tells Jack that there's another buyer, and they have to bid on the virus. I do some deductive reasoning and figure out that Nina Myers must be the other buyer. A truck drives up, and who should step out of the truck? It's Nina Myers! Am I surprised? No! But I should be!

I'm sorry that I saw the disc with her picture on it, because I would have preferred to be surprised when I saw her come on the screen.

No comments: